After playing Claim Your Future, students will be able to:
- Have conversations about their goals and aspirations.
- Examine their assumptions about schooling, careers, money and savings.
- Link today’s educational and spending choices to future job options and financial stability.
- Describe post-secondary education options and identify basic vocabulary associated with college exploration.
- Create a balanced budget.
- Explain how small expenses can add up — especially regular ones!
- Distinguish between wants and needs and learn to prioritize.
- Describe benefits of saving and the impact of long-term student debt.
Claim Your Future classroom game kits are also available. To order the Claim Your Future game, click here.